Donation Support Button

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mosquitoes -- Smacked By The Percentages


 

 
 
 
For a life time, my most frightening reoccurring nightmare is:
Being accused of a crime I did not commit --
A crime so horrible that it will land me in prison for life...
And I cannot get anyone to believe in my innocence!
 
The real criminals in our 12% black society....
They need to be found and dealt with.
 But American black men barely have a chance of survival...
They have been used and abused since slavery times!
 
And the racist pattern will never end in my America.
For as long as another black baby boy is born with black skin,
And he is taken from the hospital and introduced into American society...
He is a dead man walking who has to quickly learn to walk like the zombies.
 
If he chooses to stand alone and not conform to the matrix,
He might as well paint a bright red target on his back.
But black people love the concept of hope.
It carries all of us from the streets to jail, and back to the streets.
 
RLJ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment